Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cook of the Night!!

I made my first very own Dinner tonight!!yahoo.....Mom and Dad was going to an Indian puberty ceremony tonight to makan.As for your information i'm not a fan of Hot food like curry.So,i decided not to go there to starve .Lol.....When they left,Dinner was actually not ready!!Uncle Lee came to my house and they have to leave in a short notice.So what happen next,i was given two potatoes,three tomatoes and an onion.Look what i did to Mr Potato.......
Before:
After:The ''Result'' of what i made leh didn't take picture la....Because i can't resist my hunger anymore.Hahahahaaha....Nothing much happen this day.Helped my dad to install a better fan in the hall.....I just can't stand the heat anymore.....haha...It's getting hotter each day.....So guys take care of your health.Drink more water.Keep yourself Clean always.....See ya

1 comment:

  1. damn.. so u took a picture of u finishing da food instead of the food.... lol

    ReplyDelete